Do you have twins or two young children who need to be taken on walks or runs? If so, a double jogging stroller is a must-have item. Not sure which one to buy? This comprehensive guide will help you make the right decision for your needs. We’ll provide reviews of some of the best double jogging strollers on the market and offer helpful tips on how to choose the one that’s perfect for you.
Top-list double jogging strollers on 2022
Best double jogging stroller for infants and toddler
- Easy to handle and maneuver;
- Great for running or walking on any terrain including gravel, snow, and grass (it can even go over curbs);
- large sunshade with mesh pockets on the back of each seat for storage; also includes a double zip snack tray that holds cups/bottles in place while providing access to snacks;
- The snack trays are removable so they don’t get in your way when not needed but still provide enough room to hold small items like keys or phones if desired!
- There’s also an under-seat storage basket which is big enough for diaper bags as well! It has one parent cup holder too so you don’t have to worry about bringing along drinks every time out together just bring some.
- Not as easy to get around in tight spaces due to its size, but it’s still better than most double joggers.
- There aren’t any storage pockets for smaller items on this double jogging stroller like cell phones and keys;
Looking for the perfect double jogger stroller for runners?
Look no further than the BOB Gear Revolution Flex 3.0!
This top-of-the-line stroller is designed to provide an ultra-smooth ride over any terrain, and its adjustable handlebar creates the perfect fit for parents of all heights.
The 10 storage pockets and extra-large cargo basket provide plenty of room for your gear, and the cell phone pocket handlebar is a handy bonus.
The BOB Gear Revolution Flex 3.0 is also compatible with most major brand car seats (with the use of a BOB infant car seat adapter – sold separately), making it the perfect choice for families on the go.
BOB Gear Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Double Jogging Stroller FAQ
Is this seat adjustable? Can the baby lay back for napping and sit up straight when going on walks or jogs?
The seat in this stroller can be adjusted for your perfect fit. It always has a slight recline and won’t sit upright all the way, but it’s still very comfortable.
Is this stroller up to Disneyland standards?
Yes! This stroller will be able to fit all of the requirements that you need for a trip to Disney’s Adventure.
Is this stroller able to fold up?
The foldable design of this stroller makes it easy to transport and store. In addition, you can remove the wheels from your stroller when needed.
BOB Gear Flex 3.0 Dualie Jogging Stroller: Detailed Review & Tour
Hi, it’s Kelsey with Strawberryblondemom. And I am going to do a quick tour interview of our Bob Double Jogging Stroller today. This stroller is awesome. You’ve probably heard of it. It’s a very well-known jogging stroller brand. It’s, it lives up to the hype and I’ll tell you why.
So I have 2, 1, 2 and a half-year-old and one 15-month-old. And we’ve had this stroller since my daughter who’s, my youngest was about six months old and this stroller has been put to the test and has gotten a lot of use.
I’m just gonna go over some of my favorite features and show you how to use the stroller.
Okay. So first and foremost, this stroller is so comfortable for my kids. It’s adjusted. So this is my son’s side that he sits on. You can see the chest restraints are higher up, giving him more room he’s taller.
And then on my daughters, they’re lower. This is really comfortable for them and the impossible for them to get off.
So to click it in, this is hard to do one-handed, but basically, each side just goes and you click it in like that. Of course, you would do that on the other side, too, this band goes around. So it’s just really safe for them.
They have two pockets on each side, for like Ipads, snacks, water bottles, whatever you can think of, they can have in their toys, pacifiers, anything you want. They both have a sunshade and their UV PF 50+. So this folds out this way, if you want to just kind of partially protect them, but then you have the option of flipping this all the way down. So they’re basically in their own little cocoon in there fully protected from the sun.
If they wanted to nap, that would be the perfect little situation for them there
If you wanted to check on them, there is a little sunroof. This part is clear and this part meshes and you can tuck it up it’s magnetic. So it clips ally that way. And you can also roll it up into this pouch up here if you don’t want it flopping around. So I like this so much more than the little Bunge cord and little knob you’ve probably seen on other stroller models.
We do have this pouch back here, which is an add-on accessory, so this will cost extra, but it’s not too expensive. This is so nice to have because we hold water bottles on each side. If my husband and I are on a jogger walk together, and then this middle pouch, we usually keep dog bags and in tennis ball for our dog who usually joins us on our walks.
So this stroller has so much more storage. You could probably get away with not having this attachment. However, we use ours all the time, so I would highly recommend it. So each stroller back has a zipper pouch. That would be perfect for car keys. You don’t want to get lost, or I don’t know, hair ties or snacks for the kids.
Each the different seat has two bags here that would again be per for water bottles or things you wanna play with at the park, et cetera. And then the basket underneath is very, very large and can hold so much. So if we take this to the beach, we throw our beach towels down there, drinks are, are cooler, a small cooler, and it definitely holds enough for us.
So in terms of comfort for the kids going back since we’re back here, each seat can recline quite a bit. There’s this little knob. All you have to do is push down and retract it all the way out. And then the seat is pretty much fully reclined.
So I’ll show you what that looks like from the inside
That is fully reclined and then compared to, so that’s fully reclined on the right, and then on the left, that’s fully upright. So you can see the difference there.
So we usually keep our front-wheel swiveling because we use this basically for walks in our neighborhood or through the park. It’s, we have a lot of hills in our neighborhood, so this is really nice to have, and it’s just easy to get up big hills. But if you’re going on a rugged trail ride and want more stability for your kids, if you’re gonna be going in bumpy areas, you can flip this little red knob down and then you’re front tire look. So if you’re gonna be going really fast and you just want a more secure ride, that is very convenient for that.
So I wanted to just show how easy it is for me to get this in the back of my car, by myself.
I’m not the strongest person in the world and I can do it. So you pull down on those levers and then flip the handle balls bars word, and then there’s a little red pull cord you pull and it snaps the stroller kind of in half. And then there is a clip that you can secure, but I never use it. And then it’s a little bit on the heavy side, but I can easily kind of just lift it into my trunk and then take it out. You basically do everything the opposite.
You flip it back up and lock the brake, which is right down, down there on the bottom, which is easy to do just with one foot. And you’re good to go.
Best jogging double stroller for all-terrain
Thule Urban Glide doubles jogging stroller is perfect for everyday running or walks with your children.
Its lightweight design and compact fold make it easy to transport, while the double sun canopy and roomy under-seat basket make it ideal for all sorts of activities.
This stroller also comes with a handy parent console that includes two cup holders and a storage pocket. It’s a great option for parents who want a double jogging stroller that is easy to maneuver and doesn’t take up a lot of space.
The Thule Urban Glide 2 is the perfect all-terrain double stroller for jogging or everyday use.
It features a swivel front wheel that locks into place for jogging, as well as large 16″ rear wheels and suspension for an ultra-smooth ride.
The one-handed fold makes it easy to store and transport, while the integrated twist hand brake provides speed control. The reclining seats have padded 5-point harnesses and ventilation to keep your little ones comfortable on long trips. Plus, the ergonomic adjustable handlebar has a twist hand brake for added convenience.
- easy to maneuver, even in tight spaces. It’s lightweight at only 28 lbs and has a compact fold which makes it perfect for traveling or just storing away when not needed!
- The double sun canopy provides plenty of shade while still allowing air circulation through the mesh sides so your kids won’t overheat on those hot summer days. You can also adjust how far down they come with one hand if necessary because there are two separate panels that close independently from each other (one closes first followed by another). They’re made out of UPF 50+ material too!
- This double jogging stroller has lots of room underneath its seats where you could keep diapers bags as well some snacks like nuts/chips etc., without being seen.
- The Urban Glide comes with a parent console that has two cup holders and a zippered storage pocket. It’s also detachable if you don’t want it taking up space when not in use.
- Comes with a one-year warranty, which is great!
- Doesn’t have adjustable suspension (although this isn’t really necessary)
- The price tag is a bit high.
Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller FAQ
Can this stroller be used for a newborn since it reclines? Or should I wait until the baby can hold up the head on her own?
It’s always best to wait until your baby has head control for safety, but if you don’t mind using a car seat adapter then go ahead. Thule offers these in different sizes and can support newborns all the way up until they are able-bodied enough without any additional accessories or equipment required.
Is this stroller capable of tackling any type of terrain?
This stroller is perfect for those who love to be outdoors and explore new places. It can handle all sorts of terrain, from dirt roads or cobblestone streets in the city to trails at mountain resorts. The only thing that might get in your way are sand beaches – but don’t worry as they’re not something you’ll ever have to navigate with real difficulty.
How easy is it to recline the seats in this stroller?
The seat of this stroller reclines with one hand easily, but you need two hands to put it back into position. It is more of a clip, not a handle.
Best affordable double jogging stroller
Looking for a safe and affordable way to take your little ones along on your morning jog?
Look no further than the Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger!
This well-constructed stroller features independently adjustable reclining seats, five-point safety harnesses, and a ratcheting canopy to keep your children shielded from the elements.
The large storage baskets make it easy to bring along all of your necessary gear, while the parent tray with a covered compartment and two cup holders lets you stay hydrated and connected even while on the go.
JPMA certified this stroller is perfect for families looking for an easy way to get some exercise together.
- A double jogging stroller has large wheels which make it easy to maneuver and stable on uneven terrain.
- The swiveling front wheel gives you the option of locking it into place so that your child won’t fall over when running or walking at higher speeds; this feature comes standard with most double joggers but some models don’t have this option (such as BOB Gear Revolution Flex).
- The double canopy provides plenty of shade while still allowing air circulation through its mesh sides, making sure your kids won’t overheat during those hot summer days.
- It also comes with a very handy parent console that includes two cup holders and storage pockets for small items like keys or phones – great convenience!
- Plus there’s an extra-large under-seat basket where you can carry diaper bags as well as some snacks like nuts/chips etc., without being seen.
- This double jogging stroller doesn’t have adjustable suspension, which can be necessary for uneven terrain.
- It also doesn’t come with a weather shield, which would be beneficial in wet or windy conditions.
Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger FAQ
Will this stroller work for traveling on an airplane?
I’m sorry to say that this stroller is not good for airplane travel. It’s bulky, heavy, and doesn’t fold very flat – more convenient if you’re traveling by car but we don’t recommend airport trips with it.
Is the stroller flat enough to lay an infant down in it while sleeping?
No, the seat of this stroller does not recline flat. The back will be able to lean about halfway but it won’t get completely horizontal and relaxed like in some other models.
Is it possible to remove the fabric from the seat and wash it in a washing machine?
The seats in this stroller are cloth material fabrics. The fabric cannot be machine washed because it’s connected to the boards but you can spot clean them with a damp cloth if necessary.
The best dual jogging stroller on 2022
- Roomy parent console.
- Spacious seats;
- Relatively light-weight;
- Attractive design;
- Large basket area;
- One of the console cup holders began detaching at the seams after just a couple of uses.
- No peekaboo window;
- The brake was fine for the first 2 uses;
- Canopy fabric feels cheap;
This Joovy Zoom X2 double jogging stroller is perfect for parents on the go!
The lightweight and easy fold allows you to take your baby out with ease, while storage baskets provide plenty of room in case they need extra supplies.
With two detachable sunshades that are waterproof AND UPF 50+, this stroller will keep them protected from harmful UV rays when outside or shield themselves under an umbrella during those hot summer days at home.
What is a double jogging stroller and what are its benefits?
A double jogging stroller is a special type of double stroller that has three wheels and is designed for running. It has certain features that make it better suited to this purpose than traditional double strollers, such as large swivel front tires, suspension systems to absorb bumps in the road surface or uneven terrain, shock absorbers that can be locked out when going over smooth surfaces like asphalt or concrete sidewalks, storage space under the seat(s) so you don’t have anything dangling off them while pushing/pulling your children around with one hand while holding onto something else (e.g., shopping cart handle), adjustable handles on both sides allowing either parent to push their kids without having any trouble reaching them across seats in between each other, and a five-point harness system to keep your children securely fastened in their seats.
The double jogging stroller’s benefits are obvious – it allows you to take both of your children with you on walks or runs without having to rely on anyone else for help.
This can be especially helpful if one of your kids is too young to walk or bike ride long distances himself/herself or if one of you has an injury that prevents him/her from running. In addition, using a double jogging stroller instead of two single ones can save you some money and storage space.
How to choose the right one for your needs?
Choosing the right double jogging stroller may seem like a daunting task, but it’s really not as hard as it seems. You just need to know what features are important to look for and then make sure that you choose one with those features. Here are some of them:
- Make sure that your double jogger has large swivel front tires because they will provide better handling while running on rough surfaces or uneven terrain (e.g., gravel paths). This is especially important if you plan to use this double jogger in an area where there isn’t much room for maneuvering around obstacles such as trees or bushes; otherwise, those obstacles could become dangerous hazards when trying to avoid them without crashing into something else.
- The double jogger should also have a suspension system to absorb shocks from running on bumpy surfaces. This will make the ride much smoother for your children and can help prevent them from getting sick or injured.
- It’s also important to look for a double jogger with adjustable handles so that both parents can push it without any trouble. This is especially useful if one of you is shorter than the other or has back problems.
- Finally, make sure that the double jogging stroller comes with a five-point harness system to keep your kids securely fastened in their seats. This is very important as it will protect them from being thrown out of the double jogger in case of an accident.
Tips for running with a double jogging stroller?
The double jogging stroller can be a great way to get some exercise and spend time with your children. Many people love running with their double joggers because it allows them an opportunity to bond as well as stay fit at the same time! But, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before hitting the trails or sidewalks:
- Make sure that both parents know how to safely operate their double jogger by reading through all instructions provided on its manual and then practicing using it around a parking lot or other safe area until they feel comfortable enough running while pushing two kids ahead of them in this double jogger. It’s best if one parent stays home during these practice sessions so he/she can watch over his/her children while the other parent gets used to running with double joggers.
- It’s also important for both parents to wear reflective clothing when running during hours of darkness as well, especially if they’re going out at night because this will help them stay visible even without street lights illuminating their path ahead. Most double jogging strollers come equipped with a reflector on its back wheels which can aid in keeping you safe while out after dark too!
- Try not to run more than two miles per hour (mph); if you do go beyond this speed limit then make sure that one parent remains behind his/her child at all times so he/she can keep him/her safe from potential dangers like cars coming up behind or passing by quickly next to you.
- Finally, always be alert and aware of your surroundings while running with a double jogging stroller; if there are any obstacles or other hazards in the path ahead then make sure that you avoid them by steering clear. This is why it’s so important to have large swivel front tires on your double jogger!
With these safety tips in mind, both parents can enjoy a healthy and safe run together pushing their little ones in the best double jogging stroller for their needs! And don’t forget to take plenty of water and snacks along on your journey as well to keep everyone refueled along the way. Happy trails!
|Editors Choice: Top-list baby stroller|
|Best kid stroller on 2022|
|Best double stroller for travel|
|Best Graco stroller on 2022|
|Best umbrella stroller|
|Best infant jogging stroller on 2022|
|Best running double stroller|
Best running double stroller on 2022
If you are looking for a great double jogging stroller, the BOB Gear Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie is definitely worth checking out. It's easy to handle and maneuver on any terrain, making it perfect for running or walking. Plus, it comes with a large sunshade and two mesh pockets on the back of each seat for storage. And if that wasn't enough, there's even a double zip snack tray included! The snack trays are removable so they don't get in your way when not needed but still provide enough room to hold small items like keys or phones if desired. So if you're in the market for a new jogger stroller, be sure to check out
- Easy to handle and maneuver;
- Great for running or walking on any terrain including gravel
- large sunshade with mesh pockets on the back of each seat for storage
- also includes a double zip snack tray that holds cups/bottles in place while providing access to snacks
- The snack trays are removable
- There's also an under-seat storage basket which is big enough for diaper bags as well!
- Not as easy to get around in tight spaces due to its size
- There aren't any storage pockets for smaller items
Easy to assemble
For working out
Easy to fold