Looking for the best crib mobile for your baby? Look no further! We tested all of the top crib mobiles on the market and have compiled our findings in this article. Whether you’re looking for a traditional crib mobile with hanging toys, or something more modern like a musical crib mobile, we’ve got you covered. We’ll also share some tips on how to choose the right crib mobile for your baby, as well as how to install and use it safely.
Best mobiles for babies on 2022
Best affordable mobiles for infants
The best mobile for baby brain development
Tiny Love Meadow Days Soothe 'n Groove Baby Mobile is the perfect choice for growing families!
- This mobile grows with your child, starting off as a musical mobile in the baby's crib, and later becoming a stand-alone music box for interactive toddler play.
- With six different musical options and 18 engaging melodies, there's plenty of variety to keep your little one entertained.
- The specially designed soothing motion and calming nightlight will help create a relaxed environment for the baby during nap time or quiet time.
The best mobile crib aquarium
- With the Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother, you can help your little one drift off to peaceful slumber with 25 minutes of captivating light effects.
- The soother fits most crib rails and features light and volume control so the baby can get just the right amount of tranquility.
- Plus, it's easy to wipe down and clean for quick setup any time baby needs it.
In today’s I’ll be talking about the Baby Einstein sea dreams soother crib toy. So I highly recommend this product. This actually helped us a lot with Mattie. It comes in three different parts. It comes with your main base unit. It comes with a remote and it comes with the crib attachment. So this thing you can actually leave on the crib.
You can remove the main unit. So this unit requires four C batteries. This remote requires two triple a battery. It has two volume modes, so it has a low volume.And then it has a high volume. It has four different modes of playing music or sea sounds and all these little sea animals in here move during the operation of this.
When you first get this product, though, I will have to say, you’ll have a little tab here. You will have to pull out. And that takes it out of demo mode. So be sure you do that. It has a crib check button, which is this one up at the top. It has pretty much a start switch right here.
This remote does the exact same thing. So this infrared sensor will work at any angle 360 degrees all the way around. As long as you have a clear line of sight, a sunlight or other lights may affect the sensor. So just keep that in mind.
But when it’s dark, it generally works pretty well. And this is great. If it turns off or you need to turn it back on, or if it’s on and you need to turn it off, you just stick your hand in the room and turn it off.
We absolutely love it for that. This was one of our favorite features. It has a low battery indicator here, and whenever the batteries get low, this little light turns red.
So you don’t have to wonder when this unit is gonna go out. You can also take this off the crib without removing the crib attachment. That makes it very handy. So you don’t have to readjust this. So this thing plays music. It plays 10 different classical songs, and it’s more like a medley.
So you can turn it on the lights and sound. You can turn it on just the sound. You can turn on the C sound, which will just go on and on and you can turn it on just the C without the light.
There are a lot of ways to operate this after 10 minutes or so, the light will go off. The music will continue. After 20 minutes, the volume will reduce.And after 25 minutes, it will go off and be in standby mode. If you wanna walk into the room and turn it on, you just point this at the infrared sensor, push the button and it will start.
All you have to do is push this button and a light will come on and you can check the crib and then you can turn it off. Just like that easy peasy. We’re going to install the crib attachment first, before we even put the main unit on, be sure that this little thing hangs on the top of the crib facing inside because the strap is gonna be on the backside of the crib as you don’t want this near your baby.
So all you have to do snap it in, and then you want to adjust the straps. Once you get that thing installed, all you’re gonna do is you just take this base and slide it right down on top.
If you ever want to remove this main unit, all you have to do is hit this little quick-release latch right here and slide it straight out and take it off of the crib so you can change the batteries or do whatever you need.
The best crib mobile for sleeping
- The Trend Lab Musical Mobile is a great way to encourage eye tracking and sound perception skills in your little one.
- The mobile features a wide banded canopy in dove gray and white chevron stripe with white trim.
- The slide cover is coordinating crisp white. Four adorable stuffed gray elephants are suspended from decorative white ribbon and slowly rotate to Brahms' Lullaby.
- The mobile easily attaches to most cribs, making it perfect for any nursery.
- Plus, it coordinates with the Ombre Gray collection by Trend Lab, so you can create a coordinated look in your nursery.
The best-rated crib mobile on 2022
Looking for a fun and engaging mobile to take with you on the go? Look no further than the Tiny Love Meadow Days Take Along Mobile!
- This mobile is easy to attach to any surface, so you can enjoy it anywhere.
- With 30 minutes of uninterrupted music and 5 different melodies, your baby will be entertained and engaged.
- The spinning toys also visually stimulate and delight the baby. And at Tiny Love, we promise to help parents encourage their baby development by inspiring moments of wonder that they can share together.
- So purchase your Tiny Love Meadow Days Take Along with Mobile today!
The view for the Tiny Love meadow days takes along mobile. I’ll tell you later about the standard size version of this, which I have issues with. Let me show you first the music because that’s something that I wanted to know about straight away. This has very, very simple buttons off on, and mute. Let me play it for you.
And this is muted. So it’s still going around, but you can’t hear the music. Um, there is a kind of robotic worrying sound in the background that people talk about. Um, it’s true that it’s there, but my baby does not care.Um, and if my baby’s happy and satisfied and sleeping or entertained, I am happy.
The music plays for a good 30 minutes straight. It’s one continuous song, and it goes for 30 minutes, which is fantastic. And I’ll tell you why later the characters are really cute and they are the same characters that are on the Tiny Love Gemini and probably other tiny love products, which I liked because I felt like it was a familiar face for my baby.
Um, and it’s against a black and white background, which they say is good to have contrasting colors, especially for the newborns. This mobile has the ability to be both entertaining and soothing for my child.
She was able to stare at it fascinated, and also the music helped her fall asleep. So that is a win-win either way.
Now, obviously the take along aspect of it is a key feature here, here we have the claw, this you can attach to, um, a stroller or in the car above the car seat, which is primarily where I use this. I used to use it. Let me show you one second, getting ahead of myself.
Um, you could take this off, which you just, um, take off the Velcro and it slip it through the loop and then slip it through the clasp. There’s a clasp over here. So you slip it through here.
What’s you move the claw. You can take the arm attachment, it comes with and connects it here in order to put it by a crib or a bassinet. But this is where I’ve always found it to be tricky. I dunno why I couldn’t for the life of me, figure it out, but you have to feed it through one end, simple enough.
You then have to put it through the clasp again. And once you do that, you can just attach the Velcro. So I know it seems really simple cuz I just did it, but I’ve had it for months and I just had to figure it out myself again now because I totally forgot how to do it, but there you go. Now it’s secure on the arm. This claw is closed right now, but you would open it, put it over the reeling of the crib and close it again.
What’s nice about this also is that, like I said, it can go on a crib or a bassinet, which not all mobiles can. For instance, the tiny love standard version looks really pretty. And that’s why I got it. Um, but the way when it came, I was like super excited and I assembled it and I went to put it on the crib and I looked at the parts and you can’t put it on a bassinet. I’m sorry. I said crib, but I really meant bassinet because that’s what I had at the time.
Didn’t have my crib yet, which all right is not the fault of tiny love, but I do have other issues with it. I mentioned that this has 30 minutes of continuous music.
The standard one has five categories of music. Some are like jazz and exciting and some are lullaby and classical and more soothing. Each category has within it, a number of songs. So what this means, and that doesn’t have to be a bad thing necessarily, but what happens is it plays a song through, there’s a pause, there’s silence.
And then like five or 10 seconds later, another song comes on and that’s fine if it’s, you know, the jazz station, but if it’s on lullaby, you want just a continuous melody playing in the background to help lull your child to sleep. You don’t want it to stop. And then start again. I, I would think that’s obvious, but apparently a lot of them have that same thing.
They see continuous music, but it doesn’t mean continuous music. It just means ongoing music continuous means not stopping. I, I just think that’s simple. And my third and final issue with it is that it is on a slant.
So imagine it looks like this and then it’s supposed to be good.I guess the baby doesn’t have to be directly underneath it in order to see the characters. Um, they could be looking at it, you know, like not from directly underneath it.
Anyway, as the mobile turns, the character’s full, it’s a very dramatic, full, and it Dingles, and it’s supposed to be exciting for the child, which is all very nice and dandy, but not if the child needs to go to sleep.
Not only that, but when the character’s full, there are loose pieces that click and click against each other as it turns. So you have a character falling and like dancing and then you have cling noises and I don’t get why that would be the case on a mobile.
And I’m still confused by it I ended up returning it. I didn’t want to, because I really liked it and I didn’t wanna go looking for another one, but I returned it. I tried using this one back and forth between the crib and the bassinet as it’s meant to be used. It was annoying for me, to be honest, when I come in and out of the car, I’m taking the baby, I’m taking the carriage, I’m taking the diaper bag, I’m taking my own bag and it’s a lot. And it’s a lot to remember.
I, you know, I’ve gotten to the car and been like, oh my gosh, it’s on the crib still. Or I’ve had it, you know, wanted it in the crib. And I realized it’s in the car. So it didn’t work for me to take it along in that sense. But it does work fantastically in the car.
Love it. It’s really helped her on long car rides. And that’s it. That’s the tiny love take along mobile, highly recommend this one, not the standard one. You know what, with Amazon, especially, it’s so easy to just buy something, try it and return it. If it doesn’t work for you. So you can be your own judge on that.
What mobile do you have?
I genuinely wanna know because I’m still on the lookout for one. Anyway, you can let me know in the comments, please.
The best mobiles for babies’ development
Introduce your little one to the world of high contrast images and colors with the Manhattan Toy Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim-Mobile for Cribs.
- This hanging mobile features ten interchangeable cards with a range of simple to more complex colored patterns, providing early visual stimulation that is perfect for your baby's developing eyesight.
- Durably constructed and easy to assemble, the Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim-Mobile makes a great addition to any nursery!
- The adjustable cord makes it easy to change the distance of the cards from baby as they grow, and the different graphics on each card are labeled by age to help guide you with recommended patterns.
- Plus, the professional-grade construction and materials are designed to withstand plenty of wear and tear from curious little hands.
Best 100% NZ Wool mobile for newborns
Looking for a more simplistic and environmentally friendly mobile for your baby's crib? Look no further than this adorable baby crib mobile!
- Each element of the mobile is made from hypoallergenic felt with hypoallergenic fillers, so you can rest assured that it is non-toxic and gentle on your little one's skin.
- The mobile will encourage your baby to focus and track, and the offset appendages help develop depth perception.
- Plus, no batteries or motors are needed - just sit back and watch your baby enjoy the peaceful swaying of the mobile.
FAQ about mobile for baby
Why are mobiles good for babies?
A baby mobile is an excellent plaything to place above the baby’s crib, far from her face. Mobile supplies visual excitement and also advertises brain growth. Keep in mind, though, that some mobiles are suggested to stimulate baby and others are indicated to calm the baby to rest.
Do crib mobiles help babies sleep?
You might think an attractive mobile, cheerful night-light, or silent music would undoubtedly assist your baby go to sleep. Instead, they can distract your baby and also keep him awake. The fix: Maintain your baby’s room dark and even silent. Eliminate anything remotely amusing from around the crib.
What age do babies use mobiles?
Mobiles are developed to entice babies to concentrate and also connect for objects of interest. Leave one in the crib for too long, and even your kid could catch it! By the time baby reaches five months, or as quickly as he begins to rise on his hands as well as knees, it’s time for the mobile to go.
Where do you hang a crib on a mobile phone?
Safe Placement. Attempt hanging your mobile to make sure that the bottom hangs about 16 inches over the surface of the crib bed mattress. If your baby appears uninterested, you can continuously reduce it a little. That being claimed, ensure your youngster can’t reach it, and never ever let the strings hang listed below the crib rails.
When should I remove my baby's mobile?
When should I take down the mobile from my baby’s crib? When your baby begins rising onto her hands and knees, (typically at around 4 to 5 months of age), it’s time to eliminate the mobile – she can reach it, and that threatens.
|Best cribs for babies||Dream On Me Jayden 4-in-1|
|The best mattres for baby crib||Graco Premium|
|Best portable baby crib for travel||BabyBjorn travel crib|
|Best mattress for baby cribs||Graco Premium|
|The best crib changing table||Storkcraft Portofino 4-in-1|
Best Crib Mobiles for Babies
If you're looking for a baby mobile that will soothe and entertain your child, the Tiny Love Meadow Days Soothe 'n Groove Mobile is a great option. This mobile has a variety of music genres to keep your child entertained, as well as cute animal friends. The sound quality isn't perfect, but it's better than nothing at all. And if your little one loves music, this mobile is sure to please.
- However I love how many different songs are on this toy—it played for 40 minutes straight without stopping!
- The sound quality isn't great; however not as bad as some other baby toys we've tried out so far (like little Baby Einstein)-and definitely better than nothing at all compared to adults' music standards nowadays 😉
- My son seemed happy enough playing with his new purchase while myself & wife enjoyed looking over
- Baby mobile was unisex
- Baby mobile had a variety of music genres
- The little animal things were cute.
- The angle of the spinning animals causes them to "drop" suddenly and make clicking noises, which isn't very soothing for baby!
- Plus there are louder motors in these types babies' toys than what I'm used too-my old ones never had issues with sound levels being too high or low...
Easy to assemble